Our Move In Certified Inspections for sellers include*:
- Everything in Full Service Home Inspection
- Binder with your Inspection Report for your buyers to see.
- Home inspection report hosted on www.FetchReport.com for buyers to download.
- Large Move In Certified yard sign to attract potential buyers.
- Web site at www.moveincertified.com that buyers and agents can get information on why to choose a Move In Certified home.
Our Indoor Air Quality Inspections*:
- Radon testing- Short term test of the air in the home for Radon and inspection of any installed mitigation system. Free Radon Publication.
- You cannot see, smell or taste radon. But is still may be a problem in your home. Breathing air containing radon, you increase your risk of getting lung cancer. In fact, the US Surgeon General has warned that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the US today. Testing is the only way to find out if your home has Radon.
Our Log Home Inspections include*:
- Includes our Full Service Inspection.
- Plus Inspection of areas and conditions that are specific to log homes.
- Advice on care and maintenance specific to log homes.
We also do Commercial Inspections*:
- Please contact us for our Professional Commercial Inspection Services.
Review our Standards of Practice at www.nachi.org/sop.htm and http://www.leg.state.nv.us/NAC/NAC-645D.html#NAC645DSec480 for complete details.
*Where accessible and applicable